Monday, November 15, 2010

mcmsoffe profile

Ladies and Gentlemen!
My name is Mohamed Msoffe,a radio journalist and presenter working with Radio 5 Arusha,based in Arusha Town northern East Tanzania.
I am also working with my private company known as Ceremonial Consultancy Inc which deals with all ceremonial services such as event planning,video shooting,hiring music for different occasions and also am standing as a master of ceremony(mc).
By the time been I am attending a workshop about Internet use for journalist organized by Misa Tan.
The workshop is taking place at University Computing Center Arusha Branch.
Thanks to organizer MISA TAN, it is my wish that after 5 days of workshop I will be speaking another language as far as the internate knowledge is concerned.
Assalaam Alaykum!!
MOHAMED MSOFFE,
ARUSHA 15 th November,2010

No comments:

Post a Comment